Sign in to follow this  
Z.agge

How to make a plane to take off?

My question is, how to make a plane (C130 in my example) to take off from an airport. I have tried to make a "move" waypoint for the plane, but it moves like.. 5km/h and it doesn't take off.. Does someone know how to do this? I'd be really appreciated 8)

Place it at (preferably, due to runway length), the east taxiway facing south on the main airfield. Then just preview :) He should automatically taxi round and take off.

Thanks for advice. Actually I got it work before you answered, but thanks anyways ^^

I have an interesting issue with planes.

If I put down a USMC plane, it moves with no orders. No waypoints, nothing. All I wanted was for him to stay put, but for some reason...the plane decides he wants to drive around...crashing into things and the like.

Anyone else had this issue?

If I put down a USMC plane, it moves with no orders. No waypoints, nothing. All I wanted was for him to stay put, but for some reason...the plane decides he wants to drive around...crashing into things and the like.

It's not an issue, it's normal, planes want to fly in the game since OFP.

Set its fuel to 0

Yeah thats fine, but not if I want to order him to take off at some point.