Sign in to follow this  
Amiros

Dragunov svd

svd.jpg

svd.jpg

Well.. Can anyone find the error? No? Look at the crosshair.. or what its called.. at the end of the barrel...

oooh.. forgot to tell.. The upper picture is from Operation Flashpoint.. and the lower is a real picture.

Well I do.. Stop putting stupid comments

I would think that the forward site is detachable and unnecessary when an optical scope is mounted. Just guessing.

Well yeah... but its a part of realism..

Jeez do you play this game with a magnifying glass or something? And if it's that bad then learn how to model and correct it.

And about the site, don't complain to me: Design by Rob

So you shuld understand that the site is not made by me and if you think it's bad complain to Rob.

"Well yeah... but its a part of realism.. "

So the soldiers in OFP have taken the forward sight off and use only the scope. What's unrealistic with that?

Find one picture in real life that they have done that

I am not that hot on dragunov pics myself. Even if it is supposed to be there, does it really matter? There are many things in OFP that does not match the real world. This MIGHT have to do with the fact that it is a game...

Geez...reminds me of those Star Trek people ("nitpickers") that can point out every flaw and cross-reference with any book, game, or episode....damn its a GAME.

If you want to nitpick about realism....what about explosions that make cars bounce or launch empty planes 500 feet into the air??

Actually the OFP version is a strange quantum version which changes to suit the circumstances.

Don't believe me? Well play as a russian sniper and look at the gun in your hand from the normal view. Now look at the shadow on the ground and or switch to an exterior view. Spooky huh?

Welcome to the twilight zone.

And you all thought walking through walls was a bug. Its all a secret military experiment I tell you.

The big question is does it matter?

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>NO</span>

Why would any one care for christ sake?

OOH! OOH! I found a major MAJOR error too! YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUTTTTT!!!! LOOK AT AN OFP EXPLOSIONS AND COMPARE IT TO A REAL LIFE EXPLOSION!!!! I only just found this huge bug out! Isn't it terrible?!?!?! It just completely ruins the fun!!! AAAAAH!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 22 2002,14:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm......... All the pics here indeed show the forward site attached.

I'm returning OFP!  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. biggrin.gif

I can't play the game anymore too. biggrin.gif

I sent an e-mail to BIS complaining about the crappy designing of this game biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Amiros @ Mar. 22 2002,13:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">svd.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

That's an old picture. biggrin.gif Very old. tounge.gif

So I don't have to send this anthrax letter to BIS for their terrible mistake? wink.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 22 2002,19:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So I don't have to send this anthrax letter to BIS for their terrible mistake? wink.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No. biggrin.gif

Don't tell them your plan for forum domination Damage you will blow it like the last one biggrin.gif