Sign in to follow this  
bennie900

Bitter Chill

I have collected the files I need to, now I need to blow the house up with satchel charges but I cant find them? Where are they located? What key do I have to press? Thanks.

go in the house and the hit enter, a menu should come up so you can select satchel, you also use this same menu to select your pistol and then back again to your rifle as well

I have been playing this mission and satchel charge does not show up. I've been running around inside that house for a while now and regardless of where I am satchel charge doesn't show up when hitting enter or using the mouse wheel. I have the satchel in my gear. I've tried even dropping the satchel but that won't work... this is damn frustrating! :mad:

I use satchel in that mission by scrolling mouse wheel and choosing Place Satchel. Then I drive away and while driving scroll mouse again and choose Detonate Satchel.

If you have any mods like ACE running, it is know reason for Satchels not to work normally.

My best advice is do not use any mods when playing official missions!

If you do not believe me, believe others with more experience. See this post.

Edited by Hanzu

Hanzu's right. However if you have ACE you can place the satchel using the key near Alt Gr , choose explosives then place satchel. After that you have to press again the key on the satchel and choose "Safety off". Then you can detonate it.