Sign in to follow this  
jokkers

Question

ive been playing in Lan with a friend on Superpowers map.

And its very fun but a couple of hours in the game when we got some troops under our command the troubles begin.

I was in one cenario trying to assault a town with 1 chopper 1 tank and some troops. it starts with that i by misstake select all troops and select move there and the copper landed the crew dismounted and started to charge. same with the tank all the crew except the driver dissmounted and started to run.

Another thing. i selected my chopper on the map screen and tried to have it go to a town and do like a "search and destroy" like the waypoints you can set in the editor but all it does is to fly to the location and just hover there.

Anyway my question: do there exist any addon or such to more easily control your troops ? ive looked around in the control settings and couldnt find any hotkeys to select the diffrent teams you can assign (red, blue, white etc) wich would make it so much more easy.

And is there any way that you can assign something like the waypoints in the editor. if i want a squad to move to a certain area and look for targets rather than just do a "move" command and have them just stand there and look dumb? :)

Thanks in advance / jokk and sorry if my questions are dumb :)