Sign in to follow this  
jokkers

Need backup

Hey there. I was just playig around in the editor and made the Us and Rus both charge in to a town with 20 tanks each and added some triggers to make 6x fighter plane join the side thats loosing.

Anyway i found out that the "war" ends very quick. all the tanks pretty muck oneshots the oposing ones.

So im wondering if there is any way to make the tanks less accurate and that way make the cenario last longer? I find myself just juming in as an cevilian and just watching the show but as i said its not a long show :P

Alternativly i just add like 30 more tanks to the show but i dont wanna overdo it. Shure its a reality sim and tanks are pretty accurate but still i want more mayhem less death :D

Thanks in advance Jokk

Place in init field of each tank:

this addEventHalder ["fired",{_this call disperseRound}]

Place in 'Condition of Presence' field of the player:

disperseRound = {_round = nearestObject [_this select 0,_this select 4]; _roundVel = velocity _round; _dispersion = 10; _round setVelocity [(_roundVel select 0)-(_dispersion/2)+(random _dispersion),(_roundVel select 1)-(_dispersion/2)+(random _dispersion),(_roundVel select 2)-(_dispersion/2)+(random _dispersion)]}; true

Play with the value for _dispersion (where it says _dispersion = 10) to increase/decrease the dispersion of the round.

Edited by Big Dawg KS

Sweet Thanks alot :)

Btw Love your spoiler makes me laugh every time :p