Sign in to follow this  
Baxalasse

ARMA 2 Developer´s Diary

Just want to give a thumbs up for the "ARMA 2 Developer´s Diary" videos, keep em coming!

Didn't know about the "select unit with mousedown -> and rotate on map" feature. Always done that throw the GUI, witch is pain in the but if you are editing existing mission.

YES! it is very nice to learn from the "ARMA 2 Developer´s Diary" videos!!

but what are the system specs of Jan Prazak his pc?? he has a smooth play!

YES! it is very nice to learn from the "ARMA 2 Developer´s Diary" videos!!

but what are the system specs of Jan Prazak his pc?? he has a smooth play!

Are you saying you don't get smooth game play with "same" mission setup? I only have lousy performance in SP campaign.

yeah, makes me proud to have a Czech grandmother ;)

looking forward to the next videos. the first one regarding basic movement actually made me bring a few new players to the game.

yeah, makes me proud to have a Czech grandmother ;)

looking forward to the next videos. the first one regarding basic movement actually made me bring a few new players to the game.

I like it too. I have never tyed the misson editor befor. I can tell you its hard to fight 1 vs 10 =P I got 4 befor i got suranded and killed. I tryed to change place offen. But there was a guy that was just wating for me to move =(

Are you saying you don't get smooth game play with "same" mission setup? I only have lousy performance in SP campaign.

i have a smooth gameplay too, but i was wondering what pc he has.

i have now: Q6600@3GHz, 2GB DDR2, 8800GTS640MB ---i get---> 20-31 fps

tomorrow: i7 920@4GHz, 6GB DDR3, ATI4860 --- i hope --> 60 fps :):)

i think that will be smoother :rolleyes:

Indeed, very nice videos from BIS there.

However it would be super sweet if they would add a real development diary with all the ups and downs since the development started.

I bet there are some very intresting annecdotes connected to the ArmA2 development.

Would love to know about details like how you guys research and bring for example the gear of the units from the real thing into a polygon shape.

If thats not possible then at least a new BIS fun page so we see who the people behind the project are, we know many of the OFP crew but things sure changed a bit since then.