Sign in to follow this  
v11cu96

Campaign and my Manhatten Mission help needed: (spoiler)

Hi,

Ok, so since the first apparent bug? in my campaign save files,

I no longer have the services of the UH-1 transport. It was working great for while then -

All of a sudden (**poof!) it is no longer avaliable from the communications sub-menu...:confused:

For the record it has not been shot down or damaged, it simply sits on its fat ass on the

manhatten helipad doing nothing.

Unlike the UAV which has been destroyed somehow. Kind of a relief since its camera is too crap to actually

ID anything on the ground - oh and I was getting sick of my squad spotting and 'calling it out' every 5 bloody

minutes.

So with no air recon or transport, I got fed up and shot a freindly solider out of his MG equiped Humvee

and aquired that as my transport.

Not very sporting I know, but if the campaign is gonna betray me, i'ts only fair I betray it back i guess.

The Hummer is pretty cool and my Marksmen does a great job as gunner, though i hve had to patch him up more than once.

I used the Hummer to clean out the town for the Safe house mission. (Even ran one bad guy over in the heat of the

moment)

But now I have my biggest problem yet, I cannot complete this mission!

Question, how do I 'investigate' the Safe house when its not an open building? I cannot walk inside,

so I cant meet the marker/wp which is (yes you guessed it) Inside an enclosed 3d model :confused:

So i look for an alternative way to end the mission, in case that's not the right way to complete it,

So I seach 'around' the safe house for intel - and then the corpses of the guards protecting it,

to be sure i even looked in the nearby Ural just in case, but nothing! What now? grab some heavy

weapons and blast the structure into the gorund? might be able to reach the waypoint then at least :j:

Any advice would be welcome....

On the bright side - Ive abandoned that mission for now, and have gone to seek out the malitia camps,

I destroyed my first BMP today which was fun :D

Like OFP and the first Arma, this game is sooo damn good - yet in some places, so damn broken :(

Edited by v11cu96

It is never sure if any of the missions will complete successfully. Other peeps have had probs with manhattan but I managed to complete it for some odd reason.

Run around and enjoy the sub missions and then move to next mission with following. Hold down LEFT SHIFT and the KEYPAD "-" ( minus ) key then let go. Then type in "endmission" ( without the quotes ) and it will move you onto the next mission.

I did this with Badlands and had to do the above to move on.

Save the Savegame files and you can go back and replay at later date.

I hope the savegames are useable with the later patches that must come