Sign in to follow this  
jflatto

Saving in ARMA II

I am in boot camp and just starting the anti-tank training. At this point, I become the object of some over zealous MOUT folks who involve me in the process and I get killed. From reading the forums, I now realize that I need to kill them first. :)

It mentions that I should save the game right before I am attacked. This first time, I was killed and am forced to restart the entire level over again. How can I save the game at the anti-tank training so that if I am killed, I can restart from that point? Hitting the "escape" key, I am presented with "save", "restart" and "suspend". If I select "save" or "suspend", if I am subsequently killed by the MOUT folks, it appears that I am forced to restart from the beginning of the training mission. Is there any way to get back to the "save" at the beginning of the antitank training??????

I am not seeing any sort of "quicksave" or "quickload" if I can use those terms.

Thanks.

Jerry

hit ESc and save, then when u die hit load. cant remember if it gives 2 options, 1 to go back to auto save, or ur save...