Sign in to follow this  
Eugefunk84

Me vs Tank

I was playing the Manhattan mission when my team and I found the enemy base camp.

We eliminated all the opposition that we could see, so I started crawling in closer to the base from about a click away while my team held their fire and provided overwatch.

I got to the base and saw 2 enemy soldiers laying prone as well as a T-90 with the commander and gunner turner out.

I ordered my mean to target the individual enemy soldiers, and as they opened fire, I shot the gunner of the tank. As I was about to cap the commander, he turned in and mowed me down with the commanders machine gun.

Take two. I had my men target the soldiers again, and when they opened fire, I shot the commander fire. The gunner didnt turn in, I guess because he couldnt get that order from the commander who was now dead, so I shot him too. My men had cleaned up the other foot soldiers, so the only opposition left was the enemy tank idling with just a driver in it.

I went into the camp, picked up an RPG and took out the tank.

Good times

Edited by Eugefunk84

Yep, this game has a lot of epic moments which, for me, outshines the bugs, which many of surely will be patched. Playing this game online with a clan who can work together is just amazing and the immersion can be greater than any other game.

Could you please use spoiler tags next time? For those of us that haven't played the campaign yet and don't want to know what big enemy threats are where in the missions. Thanks.

Apologies, i didnt realize that woudl be classified as a spoiler. If it helps, the next time I played the mission, the tank wasnt a threat, so its a little random.

^ i would suggets go edit and put in the spoilers. Placebo has stated that any spoilers posted in the general forum without the spoiler command covering it up could result in a ban. Since your new, i highly doubt that will happen but its still highly advised to do so anyway.

Spoiler TAG is like the quote TAG or any other TAG. It will HIDE the text. Please edit your post again and put it in.

This is spoiler tagged:

Go advanced when editing and the spoiler tag is on the far right side of tags. Got it now? ;)