can i make the ai go up to the 2nd+ floor? like the tower bunkers. i want to put a machine gun up there to defend the beaches of utes. how do i?

You mean placing a static MG in the editor, or ordering one of your men up there in-game?

To do it in the editor, place the tower bunker on your map. Now place a static M2, for example, on top of that. In the 'init' box of the M2, type this:

this setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos this select 1, 2.7]

If I remember right 2.7 is the height you'll need, but you'll have to enter the game yourself, climb up and look to see if it's sitting there or floating a bit off the floor. In english that code says: set the position of this thing at [this thing's x-coordinate, this thing's y coordinate, and 2.7 meters off the ground] x is east-west, y is north-south, and the third one is actually the z, or height, coordinate. So the code leaves it where it is in 2d but lifts it up 2.7 meters in 3d. Like I said, play with that 2.7 to get it where you want it.

You'll also need to jiggle it's position by dragging the icon around in the editor to get it exactly where you want it.

Edited by SEAL84

You mean placing a static MG in the editor, or ordering one of your men up there in-game?

To do it in the editor, place the tower bunker on your map. Now place a static M2, for example, on top of that. In the 'init' box of the M2, type this:

this setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos this select 1, 2.7]

If I remember right 2.7 is the height you'll need, but you'll have to enter the game yourself, climb up and look to see if it's sitting there or floating a bit off the floor. In english that code says: set the position of this thing at [this thing's x-coordinate, this thing's y coordinate, and 2.7 meters off the ground] x is east-west, y is north-south, and the third one is actually the z, or height, coordinate. So the code leaves it where it is in 2d but lifts it up 2.7 meters in 3d. Like I said, play with that 2.7 to get it where you want it.

You'll also need to jiggle it's position by dragging the icon around in the editor to get it exactly where you want it.

thx. its actually that big ass russian mg. how can i make it depress more?

youve also helped me because i can finally lower those ramparts and other bunkers so my guys can shoot!

Edited by THEBLITZ6794