Sign in to follow this  
Paves

Help on my new mission.

Hello,

I am creating a mission of arma2, my first mission but I have hit a problem, and I was wondering if you could help.

I am having trouble with the victory condition for my mission. I want to set it to that when no opfor are present in 2 towns, and at least 1 blufor unit is in the extraction point the mission ends. I have no idea how to do the second part but when i try to do the first, no tasks appear and when i have done what should be required the mission doesn't end.

What I have tried setting it so no opfor are present in the location. The i have put the condition as this and left the other 2 options, on act and script bland (not sure what to put in them).

I was just wondering if you could shed some light on what I need to do.

Thank You

in your init.sqf set:

town1clear = 0;
town2clear = 0;

Have two triggers checking for OpFor NOT PRESENT in the towns and set global variables in their On Act fields.

town1clear = 1; 

and

town2clear = 1;

Then at your evac point have a trigger that check for BLUFOR PRESENT and in it's condition field have:

this && town1clear && town2clear

The last trigger should be TYPE = End1

I have tried what you have suggested but nothing has changed. I am not sure if there are a few simpler things you left out? I would like these objectives to appear as tasks in the mission but they are not doing so, even when i try your suggestion.

Thanks