Sign in to follow this  
<-Falco->

Spanish Version needs fixed translation of menus

Spanish Version needs fixed translation of menus. It is full of cutted content. I really dont understand how was the spanish version released without a single miserable testing (just one to notice it) its a shame for spanish translators :mad:

This is just a little part, there is a lot more, but, I just needed a little evidence to make my self heard.

Here are the pics, and not, is not only my problem, I asked my friends and they suffer from the same bug.

arma22009062912355904.th.jpg

arma22009062912361060.th.jpg

arma22009062912362775.th.jpg

arma22009062912363218.th.jpg

Anyways, I can live with it some more time BI, focus in the important things first ( however, dont forget about us please)

Thanks!

Yeah I saw several of those, the most "funny" one is related to the aircraft gear up and down.

The person or software translator that did the translation made a literal translation of the spanish word "marcha", that is related to the Car different Gears and has absolutely nothing to do with lowering an aircarft landing gear.

I have seen anothers like this but this one made laugh a lot :yay: after wondering for 10 minutes why I was not given the option to lower the landing gear of the 130. I thought it was related to my speed so I reduced to near stall speed but not to avail. Then I thought, what is this a bout "marcha" on a 130???? And voila LMAO the landing gear came down

I think would have not been so dificult just to contact some Spanish known players to ask them for a review of such menus.

I do not know how big is your Spanish market but I surely belive it deserves as much respect as any other, by means of a proper translation.

Just an additional note. I have set my game in English so I can understand what I do.

Edited by Furia

Yeah I saw several of those, the most "funny" one is related to the aircraft gear up and down.

The person or software translator that did the translation made a literal translation of the spanish word "marcha", that is related to the Car different Gears and has absolutely nothing to do with lowering an aircarft landing gear.

I have seen anothers like this but this one made laugh a lot :yay: after wondering for 10 minutes why I was not given the option to lower the landing gear of the 130. I thought it was related to my speed so I reduced to near stall speed but not to avail. Then I thought, what is this a bout "marcha" on a 130???? And voila LMAO the landing gear came down

I think would have not been so dificult just to contact some Spanish known players to ask them for a review of such menus.

I do not know how big is your Spanish market but I surely belive it deserves as much respect as any other, by means of a proper translation.

Just an additional note. I have set my game in English so I can understand what I do.

Yeah, that is what I am going to do, setting it to english while now. I am sure the community will fix this sucky translation :)

Edited by <-Falco->