Sign in to follow this  
Tyr

Quick question: Can you relocate the HQ?

Once you plant your field HQ that you get in the Badlands part of the campaign, can you move it elsewhere? I can't for the life of me figure out how, if there is a way. If you can't relocate it, and you'd like to build an outpost elsewhere, how do you go about that? I didn't see that in the Construction boot camp scenario.

Edited by Tyr

Please check and/or post in the correct sections. otherwise things get messy and missed.

There is a section called Official Missions. Check there. You prolly have an answer already. Also test Search button.

Alex

I figured the question was more of a general kind of question, unless the temporary HQ that you build out of the BDRM-2 is only present in that one mission...

Personally I think there should be more information on things like that as I’m currently trying to work out how to reload static weapons (if possible) how to get empty vehicles, start new squads, and get new weapons for other squad members without affecting my own. I really hope some sort of guide for this is implemented, also would be nice to have weapon you are about to buy info come up not one I already have.