Sign in to follow this  
Goodspeed

Global operations

I really like the demo, except for the netcode. I play against a guy with a 400 ping, i shoot him strait in the head with 8 .50 AE shots, and because on HIS screen im a standing object and he has shot me with 15 9mm about 10 seconds after i shot him, I die.

Then that person does not know his games very well tounge.gif

This game has so much more to it than CS, real tactics for starters. I really like all the little extras they put in there, like the weapon addons, player classes, the scout/intel officer thing, the bomb disarming (not in the demo tho), etc.

Great game if you can find a good server tounge.gif

I thought about trying the demo but I guess if the netcode is poor Iwont bother sad.gif

Why pay Å30 for a game, which you can basically play free if you just stick to CS.

Well it is meant to be cheat free which would give a slight advantage over CS.

fair enough.

*calls the men in white coats*

have fun with those new pills they will give you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Mar. 10 2002,22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">me not play if me cant cheat tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

it might be good because when hacks turn up you can cheat without fear of getting caught in dod matches (dammit, don't even cheat in dod sad.gif )

Yes, I agree that net code is not very good, but graphics is perfect!

Very realistic movement of units and nice sound decoration!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Mar. 10 2002,21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Mar. 10 2002,22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">me not play if me cant cheat tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

it might be good because when hacks turn up you can cheat without fear of getting caught in dod matches (dammit, don't even cheat in dod  sad.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

Damn you cheat no wonder we got kicked from that CS server when you were cheating always bragging about it pff naa Global Operations has no consol for us to cheat in sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 10 2002,22:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want this thread thrown at someone stupid. I suggest it gets lost.<span id='postcolor'>

Why throw it at yourself