Sign in to follow this  
gotcha1234

Dogs of war question.

When i am at the main base on the right side of the screen appear some icons(tank,vehichle,etc),how can i use those icons and what do they do?

That's the overview of the factories that has been constructed. You can use them to select in your action menu:

Buy Units

Buy Weapons

But can you play the mission? After the time that i started the mission and Razor had an small chat in the woods, I report to that captain. He says:

Major Begunov, Lieutenant, reporting for duty. What's the plan?

Begunov: Good to see you, Sergeant Cooper!

Then noting happens. Everyone is just looking to each other. I've waited for 30min. But still nothing changed...

Reverted the mission several times, doesn't help...

Plz some1 has an tip?

That's the overview of the factories that has been constructed. You can use them to select in your action menu:

Buy Units

Buy Weapons

But can you play the mission? After the time that i started the mission and Razor had an small chat in the woods, I report to that captain. He says:

Major Begunov, Lieutenant, reporting for duty. What's the plan?

Begunov: Good to see you, Sergeant Cooper!

Then noting happens. Everyone is just looking to each other. I've waited for 30min. But still nothing changed...

Reverted the mission several times, doesn't help...

Plz some1 has an tip?

Yeah,but how do I use them?(what keys)

If you are playing with CDF try playing with NAPA,I am playing with NAPA.

I quess that you'll have to be commander. So talk to that officer in the beginning of the campaign and say: I like to take command. Or something like that.

If you buy units they will be added to your soldiers que.

But how do you mean if you are playing with CDF? of NAPA? In the mission after Manhattan I went to NAPA.

I quess that you'll have to be commander. So talk to that officer in the beginning of the campaign and say: I like to take command. Or something like that.

If you buy units they will be added to your soldiers que.

But how do you mean if you are playing with CDF? of NAPA? In the mission after Manhattan I went to NAPA.

Then i don't know how to help you...