Sign in to follow this  
sgt gul

horrible bug

Hello guys, i started playing arma2 since yesterdaymorning. I had a little diffeculty running the game, but i got now the right spot with the settings to play at a good fps. I am currently at the mission razor 2, where yhou need to scout the guy at camps and villages etc. While playing i get a white screen all thje time, i can see the icons of my squad but thats it. It keeps white screen for a while and then it goes normal, and then again white. It makes it unplayable, and my medic the 4th guy keeps running away and he doesnt listen to my orders, except if it is about mounting a chopper or car. So i shot him in the leg to keep him quit, so i can go on with my mission but he died of his wound. what kind of bugs are these? any help

BTW: i also cant open advanced settings on some occasions, it is locked out for me :S

Edited by Sgt Gul

I have had those bugs on the manhattan mission. With the white screen bug, you need to reload to an earlier save. Save often. There are a maximum amount of 7 saves since 1.02. When you reach 7 saves, a menu will pop up with a save select screen when you choose to save again. For the movement bugs, try moving any vehicles near him, and try switching to "safe" mode. Try to open the advanced settings only while in the main menu.

thank you, i am going to try that. I hope it will work, so these white screen bugs do happen ofthen i presume?