Sign in to follow this  
PanzerGrenadier

Crosshair Issues

Hi my first post.

Just recently, im not sure if it was the latest 1.3 patch but the crosshair thats the white <'> one u know what i mean.

Well it is all weird. It seems all foggy and *smouged*

It use to be a solid straight lines and i could make out the little bobing dot which was my aim. Now its hit and hope with a accuracy of a 2 by 2 metre radius basically.

SUmone please help. Its not just the crosshair all white images seem foggy fadey.

yet brightness contrast does not give me my straight defined lines i need to aim biggrin.gif.

All comments welcome.

Also is red hammer crashing everyone ?

Also can do the flashpoint team have other crosshairs. Not only cos mine is rooted atm but i dont use iron sites at all unless its a sniper rifle.

(Edited by PanzerGrenadier at 5:12 pm on Dec. 3, 2001)

uhhh i dont know try using the iron site... its easier to shoot with

thats if you don't own it

if you do i bet you were sharing the CD on a LAN some where, tsk tsk, this is Called FADE

you'll have to write to Code Masters and Say your sorry, you'll need the Receit, Proof of Purchace, your CD code, and lets hope you registered OFP, this way it will all work much faster, 1 Email back and Forth should have you fixed in no time

(Edited by RN Malboeuf at 11:17 pm on Dec. 3, 2001)

Set MIP mapping detail in your graphics card properties to alteast halfway / blend. Ideally, you should set it to highest quality.

This will reduce performance slightly, but should correct your problems.

What resolution are you set at, setting it lower than 1024x768 can produce a blurry cursor.

Jester OC

Thanx guys .btw i have bought the game smile.gif. after i tried the iso of course ;D.

Anyway thnx for all the help especially "Screaming with no Sound"

It was set to best performance. I put it to best quality and presto biggrin.gif. Thnx again.