Sign in to follow this  
Raggz

Bitter chill mission broken*WARNING SPOILER*

Anyone else got problem with the Bitter chill mission?

After collecting files and blew up the house i return to base. Killed the soldiers at the gate. After talking to Simmons HUD, gunsight is gone, it' not possible to enter third person and when entering either Hummvee or Maddox Venom i'm stuck to the ground.This happens with any vehicle i try to enter. The mousewheel menu is also none-functioning. Bug follows into the next mission. Reverting mission does not help. Same bug appear again. Only workaround so far is to use the endmission cheat BEFORE returning to base. I use digital download from Metabolic, patched to 1.01 final.

I actually was stuck to the ground while trying out the chopper alternative and was stuck at the base untill the chopper was shot down. Then i was moved to the crashsite but the bugs remained.

Edited by Raggz

Anyone else got problem with the Bitter chill mission?

After collecting files and blew up the house i return to base. Killed the soldiers at the gate. After talking to Simmons HUD, gunsight is gone, it' not possible to enter third person and when entering either Hummvee or Maddox Venom i'm stuck to the ground.This happens with any vehicle i try to enter. The mousewheel menu is also none-functioning. Bug follows into the next mission. Reverting mission does not help. Same bug appear again. Only workaround so far is to use the endmission cheat BEFORE returning to base. I use digital download from Metabolic, patched to 1.01 final.

I actually was stuck to the ground while trying out the chopper alternative and was stuck at the base untill the chopper was shot down. Then i was moved to the crashsite but the bugs remained.

yep, exactly the same problem here. Restarted the mission at least 4 times.

(stopped counting after restarting the mission before this one over 30 times)

I called starforce for extraction. After a while the helicopter approaches my position, then simply stops in the middle of the sky. even the rotor animation stops.

This happens on a quadcore, vista 32, engtx260, 4 GBy RAM.

I am very disappointed with the game so far.

Same for me, restarted several times. Damnit this is the worst bugged game I ever played. :(

How do I use the cheat anyway?

Press left shift + numpad -

then type "endmission" without quotes. Theres no console or "chat window". Just type it while in mission.