Sign in to follow this  
Sykess

Looking for information regarding key sellers

Hey guys, has anyone tried the sites:

WAREZ LINK REMOVED

or

WAREZ LINK REMOVED

Looking into buying Arma II since i cant wait for the damn release here in Denmark. And i'm annoyingly tired of the TAGE thing. (ye i got a cracked download, to try until the official release got here, but i simply cant wait)

Are the sites legit? also, how do you play the game without the actual CD? is there a non-TAGE-messing no-cd-crack going around or?

Will i need to buy from a site that offers digital download? or can i use the cracked version i have, and then just insert my new serial key?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Edited by Franze

anything concerning illegal stuff is prohibited here on the forums....

so.... buying a serial key from one of those sites is illegal? hmmmmmm.... or are you saying it is against the rules to even mention "crack".

you say you have a cracked version of the game, and that you got the FADE thing. so thats illegall yes,

Both, as this thread will get locked as soon as a Moderator sees it, and those serials will be globally banned as soon as they're attempted. If it looks too good to be true -- it probably is; in this case a half price game, you won't be able to play online that triggers FADE (take a look around to see what FADE is) making it virtually unplayable...

:hmmm:

Just buy & download the game from official distributors...50 USD for a game that you'll play and be supported for min 2-3 years is not much

Good bye, Sykess.

People, for the last time, PIRATING A GAME IS NOT COOL, AND IT WILL GET YOU BANNED!!!!!!! :mad: