Sign in to follow this  
Nic

No reload option at ammo trucks

K, i'm making a multiplayer game in which there are many vehicles that start out with no ammo. When you drive them up to the ammo truck there is no option to reload. It seems that the only way to get vehicles to reload are if they started out with ammo, but if you start them out with the ammo slider all the way to the left you cant reload. Any advice?

I don't know the exact command, but it might be something like:

This setammo 0

In the initialisation box. Try messing around with this. I don't know whether it will change the reload problem but it's worth a shot!

Yeah, thanks dude but ive tried scripting them to start without ammo and i get the same effect. Still doesnt give me the option to reload at ammo trucks. The level is kinda like this, there are three teams, one has fuel trucks, one has ammo trucks, and one has repair trucks. Each team has a few vehicles at their base but they are missing the things that the other teams have making them somewhat useless. Its cool cause you have to work to get really good vehicles by sneaking in other teams bases and stealing ammo and repair trucks to fix up your tanks and stuff. But it kinda takes away from the effect when I have to start out the tanks and choppers with some ammo (the only way it seems possible to have the reload option at the ammo trucks). But the level is turning out pretty good though. Anyway, hopefully this bug will be fixed or someone will find a way around it. confused.gif