Sign in to follow this  
karneiro

Red Dawn

I'm trying to finish the "Red Dawn" mission in the 1985 campaign, but I can't. I get all the soldiers in the M113, and drive it through the dirt track till the end of it. By the way, I meet some russians and kill them all. Then, 2 BMP's apear from nowhere and blow me!!! I also tryied to stop near the coast road and prepare an ambush. But Grubba's car never appear!!!

How can I find Gruba?

What should I do???

Help!!!!

You really don't need all the extra troops, they might provide some protection against others though.

Grab yourself a sniper rifle and haul ass over to the west side of the island. Hide in a bush and camp there for a while. I do the time skip.

He'll eventually come rollin' up (you can of course walk south on the road and meet him halfway) shoot the driver.. not the car. You want Guba to be alive. Kill the 3 soldiers in the car and you'll hit a cut scene.

Mission is pretty easy from there.

Hi,

I was taking to M113 with all my troops then pass to base where Mi24 is located (left to a forest but try to pass it through the south side 'cause northern side is heavy guarded). after refueling Hind I was flyin' to Guba's base (west side) where taking arrest over the Guba in an UAZ (kill three spetz naz troops and you'll got a cuscene). Then atke your troops and Guba as 8th troop to Hind and fly North-North-East. You'll faced with 4 Shilka and finaly you'll find SCUD launcher (cycle target throug the TAB button).

have fun,

Rendol.

I did the same thing with the helicopter, however I ended up killing the SCUD launcher first, (which was easy I just flew about 500m away from the south-easterly coast and waited for it to appear on my targeting system) doing the mission partly backwards.

I ended up scowering the land for ages looking for Guba but I eventually found him sightseeing with his spetznatz m8, I doused him with the only bullet I had to fire on the mission, went up to Guba and the cutscene started, you should have seen the look on his face when he found that I had duped his second masterplan. Hehe smile.gif