Sign in to follow this  
igeighty

limiting users with 10 or 6 digit ID's

Hello Community.

I have a question regarding the server.cfg, I have a small dual xeon server running in Melbourne that is awake 24 hours a day to the public although i don't get to play on it as much as i used to. So i have have been looking at anti cheat scripts and the likes.

I have got a small understanding of the server side checks and such, except i cannot find an automated method for locking out invalid ID codes

Ideally i would like to restrict it to people who have actually bought the game. I see that best way manually is to do #userlist and look for people with 6 or 10 digit ID's and go from there. But is there a tool or script that has been created that can do this automatically ?

As i understand it users that generate keys with the key generators, all have a 10 digit or 6 digit ID ?. I know that not all of these guys are trouble, but some of them are, and can mess up a well stocked airport quite quickly.

I have browsed through most of the topics contained on the forum and have been able to find manual methods. I was hoping someone reading this with more knowledge than myself could help setup an autoban, or point me in direction i can learn to help all of us ;)

Thanks guys.

I appreciate any help or tips on this tricky problem.

regards./

your_mum