Sign in to follow this  
Rejn

Changing Unit number in group and seat position

Is there a way to change the unit numbers (ie: the numbers each unit has for communication)?

Basically I have a join command for a whole bunch of units to a Lt. The Lt. assumes the number 12 when he should have the number 1. The number 1 is given to the player...

Is there anyway to change this?

Also when assignascargo is there anyway to assign seats? I know it can be done in unit moveincargo [vehicle,0] etc but doesnt seem to work for assignascargo.

Any help would be appreciated thankyou.

I think I saw somewhere that you could change the unit numbers for your group, but I can't find the information now. I'll keep looking for it though, it's either on the Biki or these forums somewhere (unless I'm confused or mistaken).

As far as the assignAsCargo command works, I believe that the only way to control the unit positions is to control which unit gets in first. Again, unless I'm mistaken, the system places the first unit to get in into the first available seat in the vehicle.

For the unit number problem you probably need to join every unit one by one to the group according to the wanted number.

Ive just had to go with having them all in one group and in delta formation... sad_o.gif Wanted to have each unit spaced seperately but not possible... was for a briefing uc... What I could do is try the moveto command.