Sign in to follow this  
Focha

Questions regarding Arma2.

Hi there all,

By the way I see the evolution of ArmA2 I guess it´s around Navy units (USMC to be more precise). I say this because of the units too, AH-1Z, UH-1Y, F-35, AAV, etc.

Will you integrate an Army version, UH-60, AH-64, M2 Bradley, etc?

If I am correct your campaign will be set in 2009, why didn´t you opted by AH-1W, UH-1N, F-18 C/D and F-18E, AV-8B, CH-46F, etc and instead opted by a more technological advanced hardware (although UH-1Y is being integrated)?

I am asking this because it would be more logical and realistic to opt by those units since the theater of operations will be set in 2009. But that´s maybe me since I blocked in the 1991 era aviation. tounge2.gif

Since navy it´s really present in the sim will we see some carrier ops?

Will you integrate some Russian´s navy hardware?

Thanks for the patience with me. You guys are doing a great job from the look of the latest screens and movies. Keep it up. I am sure you will bring us the ultimate combat sim. You already did. And I am sure that if I don´t see a earlier model in the final with the open architecture someone will do a addon for ArmA2.

Best regards to all.

There will be a carrer for the USMC i've seen in one of the videos from GC 08.

I think Bis choice of vehicles is more related to cool and fun factor from what I've heard them say. smile_o.gif