Sign in to follow this  
sic-disaster

Question regarding the radio messages

So, im busy making an infantry mission on schmalfelden, where you have to hold a defense line against the SLA.

What i would like to do is to give the player the ability to call in a squad of reinforcements to 2 or 3 different locations.

However, i would like this to remain a tactical decision, so after you send them somewhere, they should remain there (other radio options turn off).

What i have in mind is that the squad can be given 3 different waypoints, and depending on the radiocall you give, they go after only one of these waypoints.

Now my question is, how do i accomplish this? What kind of triggers and/or scripts should i use? Cause right now i´m kind of drowning in this wink_o.gif What would the exact script look like?

hm, I see for this 2 ways.

first way: You could it realize with the "If Then" order in a script, but thats a bit static and the soldiers would everytime be called to 2 or 3 different locations.

Second way: You could it realize with "Onmapsingleclick" . If you click on the map on any location, the reinforcements where go there.

In the next days I try to do this for you, to give you an example wink_o.gif