Sign in to follow this  
cef71

Tank questions..

Just some quick questions re the tanks...

How do i get repaired? i summon support...'repair truck'..and they respond 'support on way'...then truck gets there but then what??? nothing happens

Same question again, only with 'rearm truck'...how do i rearm my tank?

any tips on targeting and firing(manual mode because i don't know how to do it any other way).

ps. what's the significance of the little white dot when aiming?confused.gif??

On the action menu (bottom right) select "move to driver's seat" because the computer's driving skills aren't quite as good when it comes to precision movements. Drive near to the repair truck/ammo truck and a new action will appear on the menu. Select it and hit "use" and it will say "repairing" (or whatever in the centre of your screen).

For targeting [tanks] I just press tabs to cycle through the available ones and then when you get a diamond and a square on top of each other your weapons are locked - Fire when ready. When trying to target men, don't bother, just load machine guns and the gunner does it for you without asking. So long as you have told him to fire first.

The little white dot is the current position of the tanks barrel, i.e. if you then click fire the projectile will hit that white spot.