Sign in to follow this  
UgolSkosa

Invitation to help voiced new campaign

We need some native english voices. I'll be grateful to everyone who will help us.

To not be proofless...

I'm represent to your attention demo-cutscene from campaign "Range of Death". (in this cutscene all characters - russian-speaking, but u can get your own opinion about campaign and solve - help us or not)

DOWNLOAD DEMO-CUTSCENE

Installation: put pbo-file in mission folder of your arma.

You need ArmA 1.08 Queen's Gambit or above.

And addon: Ak and pistol pack by Robert Hummer: LINK

Take role (read below). Wrote sounds (will be perfect if u convert sounds in ogg format, mono, frequency - 44100 Hz, Bit rate - 64 Kbps). Upload it to somewhere like rapidshare or something else and give me link smile_o.gif.

_

Here 9 roles (all characters are US army soldiers):

_

1)Alpha

1.Papa Bear, this is Alpha. Squad Bravo was eliminated completely. We have opened fire.

2.Enemy are not infected. I repeat, enemy are not infected. They are returning automatic fire.

3.Oh, damn! November 1 is down!

4.This is Alpha, resistance has been suppressed. The enemy seems to be retreating to the north. We are pursuing them.

_

2)Papa Bear

1.What the hell?! They should have wiped out a whole regiment of those mindless zombies from that position!

2.Charlie! Delta! Move out to this square immediately. Looks like we've got serious trouble here.

3.Charlie, damn it! What's going on?! Report!

_

3)November 1

1.November 1 here. Approaching the target. Infected or not, I'm gonna smash them right on this hill.

_

4)Charlie

1.Charlie here, I am on my way

2.Charlie here. We're almost there. Blocking the road on the north from bravo mark. Alpha, drive them right to us. We'll give the bastards a good lesson.

3.Papa Bear! Papa Bear! Charlie here! They're coming from the forest behind the hill! We can't hold them, need help!

4.Charlie here! Broken arrow! Broken arrow!!! Broken arrooooooww!!!!!

_

5)Delta

1.November 4, this is delta, give us a lift to the point.

2.Delta here. Coming in 1 minute. We'll land on the shore and strike the enemy in front.

_

6)November 4

1.Roger that, Delta. Landing now.

2.Mayday! Mayday! We're going down! Going down!

_

7)Ajax 1

1.Ajax 1 here, we're approaching you. Keep your position  guys.

_

8)US Private

1.Sergeant, look. This one alive.

_

9)US Sergeant

1.Lucky bustard! Ok, take him and get out of here. Move on soldier.

native English as in from England? Or "native english" like americans? if you need UK voices, I will contribute being from the UK and all.

Ugol, got word from Q that you needed some voice acting work. We could probably provide a voice for each of the nine roles. I took a look at the sentences and cleaned/restructured them a little. I haven't taken a look at the demo yet but hopefully this will suit it.

Quote[/b] ]

Here 9 roles (all characters are US army soldiers):

_

1)Alpha

1.Papa Bear, this is Alpha. Bravo was eliminated completely! We have returned fire.

2.Enemy are not infected. I repeat, enemy are not infected. They are returning automatic fire.

3. DAMN! November 1 is down! I repeat, November 1 IS DOWN!!

4. This is Alpha, resistance has been suppressed. Enemy is withdrawing to the north, we are preparing to pursue.

_

2)Papa Bear

1.What the hell?! They should have wiped out a whole regiment of those mindless zombies from that position!

2.Charlie! Delta! Move out to these coordinates, ASAP. Looks like we've got serious trouble here.

3. Dammit, Charlie! What's going on?! Charlie, report!

_

3)November 1

1. November 1 here. Approaching the target. Infected or not, I'm gonna smash them right on this hill.

_

4)Charlie

1.Charlie here, we are on the way!

2.Charlie here. ETA to destination, X min/sec. We'll be blocking the road on the north from the Bravo marker. Alpha, drive them right to us. We'll teach the bastards a lesson!

3.Papa Bear! Papa Bear! This is Charlie! Enemy units coming from the forest behind the hill! We cannot hold! Send reinforcements!

4.Charlie here! Broken arrow! Broken arrow!!! Broken arrooooooww!!!!!

_

5)Delta

1.November 4, this is Delta, requesting transport to the rendezvous point.

2.Delta here. ETA to rendezvous, 1 minute. We'll land on the shore and commence a frontal assault.

_

6)November 4

1.Roger that, Delta. Landing now.

2.Mayday! Mayday! We're going down! Going down!

_

7)Ajax 1

1.Ajax 1 here, we're inbound to your position. Hold your position guys!

_

8)US Private

1.Sergeant! Over here! This one's alive!

_

9)US Sergeant

1.Lucky bastard! Ok, get him prepped for evac and get out of here. Move it soldier!

It sounds like a lot of these are over the radio, which I can provide a believable radio sound if you want. Let me know.

Here is an example file I did about a year ago from a live game with three different filters: http://ofp.umbr.net/videos/RadioFilter.wmv

Thanks

I already have a radio sound

Im need simply sounds without effects

8)US Private

1.Sergeant! Over here! This one's alive!

9)US Sergeant

1.Lucky bastard! Ok, get him prepped for evac and get out of here. Move it soldier!

private and sergeant are near to each other (it's about "Over here!")

They speak about the captured enemy (it's about "get him prepped for evac"... maybe "take him")