Sign in to follow this  
GIJOE94

Ka-29?

Hi all, I was just wondering: has a ka-29 been released for OFP yet? I remember Vit and someone else made one but I dont think they were released.

yeah, I forgot to mention that one. Thanks anyways though. biggrin_o.gif

Sad that it wasn't released. Would have loved to put it on a Kuznetsov.

Yeah. I remember a ka-26 was made, but unfortunately it was Hungarian.

Yeah, think "Ghost" made the ka-26....that lil bugger got alot of use from my spec op resistance groups. smile_o.gif

It's a nice chopper, but I'd like to see both KA helos in OFP and ARMA with more refined textures.....and armed, even jerry rigged, if need be.

Ghost's Ka-26 is the best Kamov out there besides any Hokum/Werewolf/Alligator variants. Unfortunately one noticed it really was a beta because it's "derrière" was "open-ended", quite literally, so to speak... Still, I love it - and would love even more that someone would complete it (also with nicer and functioning cockpit if possible). But it seems a lot of good addons that were maybe still in WIP stage for OFP weren't released, like that Ka-29... There was also a Ka-27 Wip that wasn't released... sad_o.gif

Many time ago, and I didn't know were I downloaded it, I found the vit's ka-27 Helix.

I have problems to put in megaupload (maybe I'm incompetent for put in this page).

If someone wants the addon and latter put for download, please sendme an Email to:

Igorvonkrapula@hotmail.com , and will send the addon (it's 2,01 m rar file), but please put the anything asking about the ka 27, in few days i will reply and send the addon.

WOW! Brilliant surfing. I have looked evrywhere for that file and I could not find it. I've been searching ever since the photo's where released.

It would appear Ghost / ( GST) is back making addons. Just DL'd a Robotech jet for ARMA from him.

Anyone wanting to improve on his past works can probably get ahold of him now.

That's cool!! And his VF-1S is awesome - much better than the one that exists for OFP (for those that remember it, heheh) - Still, Mechs are still missing from ArmA unfortunately, was kinda hoping for a High-MACS or a Wanzer...