Sign in to follow this  
thebiggestever

Unflip & more

Did a search for "unflip" for this year and came back with nothing on the search.

So I am looking for a easy script for "unflip". Something like the old ofp unflip. Where you put in the vehicle init box. Then have a script page made. The old ofp script does not work...

EvO: Adding more engineer's. I tried to add more engineer's to evo and they wouldn't work correctly. They could build farps but none of the vehicles. Would repair and no points for engineer's. Does anyone know how to add engineer's correctly? Change what script and what lines. So on and so forth...

Another thing I tried to add to evo was ah-64d from mapfact. This mod is nice. Allot of folks out there like it. When I tried to add the longbow. It wouldn't repair or respawn. So what do I need to do when adding another vehicle to evo. Making sure it repairs and rearms from base or engineer. Once I figure this out I will add more vehicles...

BTW, to make sure I do this correctly. Please give instructions to put what where. So I can make sure I do this right the first time and not be asking a ton of questions later on. Wasting your time. Thank you for all your time and effort guys...