Sign in to follow this  
bluevein

Scroll mouse wheel animation

Hi all. Just wondering

I have seen a script that allows you to holster your pistol Holsterscript

I was wondering if any one has made or could show me how to make a similar script to perform an animation, for example surrender, pushups etc.

I have tried various dialogs but putting certain things in the mouse scroll options is alot faster and would sute the mission I am making where I'm using the above mentioned holster script.

Thanks

The menu opened by using the mouse scroll wheel is called the action menu. You can use the addAction command to add custom actions to it.

crazy_o.gif I gave it a try, but no joy rofl.gif

So in my init file i put

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">script = [] execVM "armsup.sqf";

Then attempting to make it, but failed. Got all sorts of errors on the top of the screne. Could somone help please.

I supose I could use this to start to learn more in depth about scripting.

Ok all sorted now how do i remove it??

Ok I have a trigger

On Act

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

(vehicle player) addAction ["DigOut", "dig.sqs"]

This moves the player to the location and runs the script, but I still get the Option in my action menue.

I have tryed the following code it in the script & in the Deact, but the option is still there can any one help please?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

(vehicle player) removeAction DigOut

Thanks

NVM

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_dig = (vehicle player) addAction ["DigOut", "dig.sqs"]

(vehicle player) removeAction _dig