Sign in to follow this  
lesjones

Sp mission cleansweep ii

I played the mission Cleansweep II and managed to take all of the evil Ruskies out (at the expense of my two comrades..but hey, war is hell). I grabbed an RPG from a bullet riddled Soviet and took out the BMP, and by the time all was said and done I had killed everyone (I think) and went to the meeting point to be picked up.

Only nothing happened...no UH60, no ability to radio, no game ending. Did I leave someone alive, or is there some other place to go and get picked up?

Chances are they ran off. Run around in circles for a while, they're bound to shoot you at some point. I did the mission one and they'd ran off about 200m radius from the center of the village.

Another tip, if your two comrades are dead, then the chopper won't come to pick you up, they think of some lame excuse. They did that the time I went on it any-way!

I did notice the bad guys moving around way out from camp...but I thought I got all of them. I did try running around and drawing fire, but only within the town itself.

I'll look out further, and I'll leave one my pals behind. Just my luck they send two "very special" ops guys with me. They must have ridden in on the short bus.

Okay...that was it. There was one guy on the far side of the road just laying and waiting. A couple of grenades easily removed that issue, and a minute later the Blackhawk arrived and took me away.

Thanks for the help!

No problem.

To be honest I think the Clean Sweep missions are the best single mssions because they're fast-paced and reasonably chalenging.