Sign in to follow this  
RavenFan

Friendly and enemy tags stop working

I just purchased the game and played a couple of missions in Campaign mode. Last night, I DL'd the updates to 1.4 and now my friendly and enemy tags are not working. I checked that they are enabled in the DIFFICULTY settings but nothing doing. Any ideas here?

You must be playing in veteran mode. When u open campaign game click on veteran in the lower left corner of your screen.

Playing in veteran mode is more fun. I would recomanded to stay in this mode, but it's ok if you're not ready yet.

Friendly enemy tag, is that the tag that shows you what your aiming at when you aim at it? oh yeah it must be. Having the leader and the formation marker where you should be is handy, but I have 2 users on here for myself with one in cadet and one in veteran mainly because I wanted to try vet. In both US and Russian campaigns I got further in vet than in cadet mode I think which is strange.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ Feb. 26 2002,16:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Friendly enemy tag, is that the tag that shows you what your aiming at when you aim at it? oh yeah it must be.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes. That is.