Sign in to follow this  
Mohamz

Just a thought

What would have happened if my teammates were killed in the first missions of the campaign?

I mean "meathead", "fowly" and the older man(who looks like an experienced soldier)

How would the cutscenes look like, you see after the second mission where a soldier is sitting and says: "War is boring..." I think it was "meathead", what if he had died in the first missions?

I can't tell what, because in the first missions I got no casualties and right now I'm still in the campaign so I can't revert...

Just a thought smile.gif

well, that's the prob with linear programming i guess. although your certain teammates die, the story line assumes that they are alive for certain length.

don't worry

That's why my biggest wish in all games I play is for them to be dynamic. A dynamic campaign in OFP would just blast away anything else smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Throughout the closely linked missions, the overriding objectives include growing your resistance force by gaining new recruits and gathering equipment, preserving as many of your comrades as you can to build an army strong enough to repel the Soviets. <span id='postcolor'>

This sounds interesting tounge.gif

Maybe BIS got around to some more dynamic coding between missions....Maybe the game saves/remembers how many of your teammates are alive from one mission to the next...

Well. If bergoff dies in one of the first missions, i press replay or load and i save his arse. I know. I'm too good. biggrin.gif

Is bergoff the old soldier, that told koslovski that he's a weirdo?

I liked this guy, he seemed to be wise, like the father of the squad.

I remember that when he died in a mission: It was the one where you go patrolling(the 3rd I think) I immediatlly restarted the mission...Didn't do that for anyone else smile.gif

Too bad they had all to die sad.gif

The new resistance campaign seem to have some dynamic elements...the press release mentions something about recruting troops and building up an army strong enough to take on the russians, throughout several missions....

I think that it would be easily done with variables...