Sign in to follow this  
pete10

QG headaches

i've struck some problems in two missions that i can't pass. the president mission - where the hell is the bastard? I've killed everyone and can't find him. the other nightmare mission is where you have to free the prisoners in queens gambit. my radio just dissapears off the map page when time comes to get on the trucks and go. there seems to be no end?

arma 2 looks neat. just one suggestion - can sombody give all US soldiers balistic glasses and gloves. i think it's standard not to leave base without both on now. is there an estimated release date on this?

For the President, he probably left the village in the boat because you got to the village too late. First hint is to head for the village as soon as you land instead of losing time fighting in the city.

For the Genocide mission (hate that name), I have exactly the same problem. The radio disappears and the convoy remains stuck, or the radio remains but the options on the radio revert from "head for the city" back to previous menus (choice of camp) and you can't order the convoy back.

Once, I shot the convoy drivers and took the wheel, the prisoners boarded my trucks and then I got killed by some stray ennemy. I restarted, got the convoy to board the prisonners from both camps. Convoy got stuck and radio menu got back to previous instance (I found a prisonner who had forgotten to embark, so I shot him), I shot the drivers, took the wheel, and all the prisonners disembarked and no way to get them back... Going crazy...