Sign in to follow this  
ViciousLeeAramada

Vbs

Whatever. BIS just announced that Oxygen will not be released. Screw them.

I'll never buy anything from them again. Fuckers. Assholes. I hope they get hit by a truck. Unless they WILL release Oxygen within a month or two, this is the end of OFP for me.

Bye all.

mad.gif

Come on all: put this in your signature:

===================================

HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS MOST:

BOYCOT BIS'S COMMERCIAL ADDONS !!!

===================================

Well, if you read the countless topics regarding Oxygen you'll see that they WILL release it. But in a first stage only to MOD-groups that gets "approved" by BIS and later maybe to the whole community. Why so hostile? It's their product and if that's their decision, fine by me.

I for one dreaded the moment O2 was going to be released seeing the whole community being swamped by addons. Maybe we can get addons in a resonable speed now. I know that addons is not a big deal for Singleplayer, you don't want it, don't download it. But it's not that easy regarding multiplayer. Why? That I leave as an exercise for the reader.

I think BIS is doing a great job. Supporting the game WAY more than many other developers. Just look at SWAT 3, it took Sierra almost 2 years before they implemented 10-player support instead of 5 (which sort of sucks in Team-based play)... Regardless of that SWAT 3 has a thriving community.

OFP is so different from other FPS that I think it's a good choice to let the community get used to modding before the big bad masses get the tools tounge.gif (Just see the mission-editor as OFPs Worldcraft which makes Visitor WAY more powerful)

Well going offtopic here. Sorry wink.gif

Mathijs you really need to grow up and stop acting like a little f*cking spoiled kid like you do now, First of all BI supports flashpoint great, Second of all when you bought flashpoint there was nowhere in the license agreement or so that BI was forced to release the modelling tools, they said they did, and they do just not the the public and perhaps they didnt do it the smart way (first telling they would release it to every one and then not) but thats there desision, Third you would model anything anyway so stop bitching.......and 4th even when it would be released people would be bitching the people around here are all young kids who always want more, more more......