Sign in to follow this  
Thehamster

George bush : juxtapostion and sexuality

The absurd was a favorite theme of Basking Hailbut. Unfortunately, George Bush is absolutely half-baked in terms of Hailbut's usual Dadaist politics. In the following paragraphs, it will be proven that George Bush is the most reknown example of Symbolist writing ever created. This claim is buttressed by three points: (1) the Colonialist views of George Bush's protagonist, Master Joad, (2) Hailbut's triumphant role in the Symbolist movement, and (3) the author's brave use of incest depite the influence of the Symbolist school.

First of all, in George Bush's first chapter we find Hailbut at his crassest. But even this section can still prove useful to the Italian reader. Consider: "Six of the men were expatriots; the others were feminists." (Hailbut 83) To conclude from this that my argument is true is... trivial. To indicate that Moby Dick is the work's villain, the author makes his dialogue simple. It is transparent that scholars--by seeing him as an avatar of Hailbut's conservative views--have misinterpreted the character Holden Stephenson's role in the book; Benvolio Lee is a surprisingly skillful character.

Next, the subversive undertones motif in George Bush was not original with Hailbut. Consider this famous quote by Lewis Carroll: "His face was bright as he looked at her." George Bush's discordant amalgam of the absurd and coming of age couldn't be more forceful. Of course, like all great works, George Bush has its flaws! It is also obvious that scholars--by seeing him as an avatar of Hailbut's post reactionary views--have misinterpreted the character David Stephenson's role in the book.

Finally, in the second chapter of George Bush, Hailbut writes: "Her eyes were blue like sapphires." (Hailbut 97) The pre Constructivist movement was in effect. It should be obvious that Hailbut was never driven purely by the immortality paradigm. Ichabod Sawyer's famously drug-influenced attitude throughout the book is often blamed; evidence for this conclusion abounds in the latter half of the book.

The influence of Hailbut's George Bush is still strong. Perhaps it's time that scholars reevaluated their estimation of the book. Though contemporaries found Hailbut's use of farce witless, history will vindicate George Bush. This concludes my research.

I wouldn't bother to read it at all, all that it is good looking spam.

I'm just experimenting with it but I fear this thread title was too boring.

smile.gif

So you are researching spam technique Hamster, at the Department of Spam at your local university?

Regarding Mr. Bush's son look at:

http://www.bushorchimp.com/ - click on pics for the good ones smile.gif

I think he's the professor of Spam in a university smile.gif

He also spammed our forums down yesterday.

Yep I am a professor of spam.

You should be proud that give your forums the spam power.

I will need a master whom teaches me "The Spam" untill my

training is complete. Then it will be my destiny to confront

the Emperor of Spam himself and spam him down to the evil

spam-spawningpool this demon came from.

I am afraid that Emperor of Spam is my ally in the war against the righteous spammers.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 24 2002,22:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am afraid that Emperor of Spam is my ally in the war against the righteous spammers.<span id='postcolor'>

Dont worry, FLuke Skyspammer will save the day..yada yada etc etc.

mods this does makes sense, doesnt it?

Sort of.. but any how power to the hamster yeha power to the hamster the dark lord of spamming biggrin.gif

k great. thaz a good thing

wouldnt want any moderators to think im spamming would we..?

Yep and lets keep that way we don't want spam in these nice forums.

Yes we must be good so the moderators think were fine and upstanding members of the community.