Sign in to follow this  
-Farren-

The worlds greatest spammer is back

Farren is back, please update me on whats been happening in the OFP world

Well, the polar ice caps melted, flooding the earth with water. Those who could adapt, lived in the worst movie ever.

Dono realy since when you have been gone, but It seems as if we had a good time without you, and maybe you had a better time without the ability to live out our ego, so why not let it be with that?

Siednote:

Moderator, please move this in offtopic, and watch close, to be here to remove his posting rights.

What happened to the OFPN regulars? WHY?confused.gif Now I am left with people i dont know! Fuck it!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thorn @ Feb. 23 2002,13:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and watch close, to be here to remove his posting rights.<span id='postcolor'>

Errr why?

Oh and Damage, on the new old OFPN forums i managd to get 500 posts in a week, then placebo deleted my post count

nop, am not, but I get to know the mods here realy quick, they are strict, but fair. and i's just a feeling, dono why.

btw. somehow I managed to be here for a long time, while you are either a newcomer, or you have been your account lost or removed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (-Farren- @ Feb. 23 2002,13:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh and Damage, on the new old OFPN forums i managd to get 500 posts in a week, then placebo deleted my post count<span id='postcolor'>

Placebo sure is a strict man biggrin.gif That's about the amount of posts I post in a week (well a little less).

I have the feeling hes gonna see this topic and ban on site

Nah he doesn't come here as often anymore and also he hasn't ever banned me (I'm actually pretty surprised about that).

I go from one topic to the next and by that time someone would have posted in my old one biggrin.gif

You are right, I can feel it too, Hillandor is anyway picking me up, so we better get our heads out of sight.

Ohno, 3 is down!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 22 2002,15:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hilandor banned me once sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Boo hoo.

-"2. Oh no!,, Farren is back!"

-"5. Where are you?"

Welcome back Farren. Try to keep your posts in the right section, and please behave.

--> Moved smile.gif