Sign in to follow this  
Pestilence

Red Hammer

Okay, I'm not sure which mission it is...but it's the one where you must find and take out the two Vulcans, then take the chopper. Soon after the one soldier that is in your command suggests that we take out the Cobras at a nearby airbase. I took out all the soldiers at the first base, I then procced to the second base, knock out the Cobras. But the mission didn't end. The final objective was to destroy the Cobras, and I did that. What's the problem?

Yea i spent 25 minutes myself figuring out why the mission didn't end. I personaly don't remember everything, but you have to make sure all choppers, and all infantry are killed/desroyed. Keep scanning the area, put your searchlight on, auto hover, and scan the cobra area, if you still are stuck, fly around the base for another 10 minutes hoping to hit a trigger to move on to the next objective. :cheesy:

Deus Ex

I had the same problem so i switched on me searchlight and shot up the cobras again...then mission ended and that nasty yank shoots me(cutscene)

RT

Sometimes although the cobras look dead, they might just be rolled over, or screwed up in some other way, best just to keep blamming them, until the mission ends, that's what I did!