Sign in to follow this  
LBGS_Stewart

Green sky

i seem to have a green sky now after i have updated to the most recent drivers for ATI Radeon 64mb VIVO. i have looked in the OFP Avon lady FAQ and the sugestion there didnt work because the object size was already set for that. if anyone has any sugestions it would be apreaciated

What OFP version are your running and what patches did you previously apply to get there?

Does ALT+TAB'ing out and back in to OFP help?

<- Radeon 64 DDR VIVO (retail) @ 225/225Mhz

...I also encountered the same "green effect" and I just disabled "W-buffer" and it went away, I've got Win98SE and I'm using the latest "unofficial" ones from ATI, I also had that "green effect" with the latest "official" ones from ATI.

...if you have any more ATI vid card related issues you should try the link at the bottom    ...and go to the forums or try some of the drivers/tweakers, in some threads you can find some good posts on Operation Flashpoint as well.

...laters.

Rage3d

i have disabled the W buffer and it works like a champ now thanks guys and the virshion is 1.42

I'm not sure if it still applies, but if the memory setting in the Preferences application's perfomance tab for Flashpoint was at 128MB or less, it would occasionally show up a green filtered sky.

This was a problem for all video cards but I'm not sure on the situation with ATI cards.