Sign in to follow this  
archer950

can you make cars unmoveable?

I am making a mission with a few tanks but I don't want them to move. I took out the fuel but they slide a little.

Also is there a way to make them only playable as, say, the gunner?

I'm sure there is a script for this. But I'm afraid I don't know it.

Choose "Playable as Gunner" in the Edit Unit window. I'm not 100 % of this, because I don't have the game running currently.

well if dumping the fuel doesn't work, try creating empty vehicles and add soldiers in gunner & commander positions.

I'm assuming that you won't be moving them later on since you took out the fuel  biggrin.gif

use these</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">player_1 moveingunner tank_1

player_2 moveincommander tank_1<span id='postcolor'>

that should leave you with no drivers to move the tanks  smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AgamemnonTR @ Feb. 14 2002,11:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well if dumping the fuel doesn't work, try creating empty vehicles and add soldiers in gunner & commander positions.

I'm assuming that you won't be moving them later on since you took out the fuel  biggrin.gif

use these</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">player_1 moveingunner tank_1

player_2 moveincommander tank_1<span id='postcolor'>

that should leave you with no drivers to move the tanks  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't believe that will fix his problem. I've had a totally wrecked tank gradually crawl up a hill, sideways, and start bumping against my tank. *Insert theme from "The Twilight Zone"*

It's just something OFP does sometimes.