Sign in to follow this  
barret

did ne one read this>?

this: Ten OH-58D je docela hustej, ale proc nema AGM-114K Hellfire II nebo treba AIM-92? A AH-64A by taky mohl mit AIM-92, pokud vim, zacaly se na nej davat nekdy okolo <1990

tell me if it sounds familar confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Well,, according to BabelFish, it means:

But pentrite OYU-shch8d of dochela of yuustezh, ale are other it is silent AGM-yyyak To yuellfire II sky religious rite AIM -92? But AYU-'yaa of taky of moyul of mit AIM -92, of pokud of vim, zachaly se to nezh davat of nekdy approximately one < 1990

I think BabelFish needs some updates... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snake1999 @ Feb. 12 2002,21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well,, according to BabelFish, it means:

But pentrite OYU-shch8d of dochela of yuustezh, ale are other it is silent AGM-yyyak To yuellfire II sky religious rite AIM -92? But AYU-'yaa of taky of moyul of mit AIM -92, of pokud of vim, zachaly se to nezh davat of nekdy approximately one < 1990

I think BabelFish needs some updates...  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Why? Sounds like perfect Swedish to me! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 12 2002,20:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why? Sounds like perfect Swedish to me!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

OMG,, that's so low. Can't belive you just said/wrote that tounge.gif

Infact... that thingy is supposed to be english wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snake1999 @ Feb. 12 2002,21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why? Sounds like perfect Swedish to me!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

OMG,, that's so low. Can't belive you just said/wrote that tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, if I would have said it sounds Greek to me, I would have had to deal with Ex-Ronin's response instead of yours and he's too busy with hormonal and modem problems in the OFFTOPIC forum.

My best guess would be...."Dear moderators, please move this thread to the O/T forums, otherwise I'll be hunted down by ten OH-58D's with AGM-114K Hellfires and AIM-92s, and a AH-64A with AIM-92s"...and errr....something with "1990".

smile.gif