Sign in to follow this  
JungleBudz

Boats..

Ok, I "moveincargo" all the EAST players into an EAST boat, I have a waypoint to the shore with a unload cargo. Another waypoint right on that one called Load. From the East Officer I have a move waypoint out on the shore and then ending with a getin waypoint sync'd with boats Load. The boat has another move waypoint going away from the shore.

For some reason, the group disembarks ok, walks around, jumps in the boat, but the boat never moves.

So, basically what I want is to unload a group of soldiers from a boat, have them walk around alittle, get back in the boat, and the boat drive off.

Now, what am I doing wrong. It seems like the boat never gets to it's load waypoint or something else it would sync with the soldiers getin waypoint and go to the next waypoint. Right??

Please Help.

Did you try to give the boat a Move WP instead of a LOAD WP, when the soldiers get back in. As long as the soldiers are assignascargo for the boat, and they have a get in WP, they will get in the boat regardless if the boat has a load WP or not.

Just sync the getin WP of the soldiers to the Move WP of the boat.

Yeah, that is what I did.. but, I think the problem was the shoreline and waypoints not being met correctly. I would do a text message when the getin waypoint had occured and they would get in but no text, then the boat would not go to it's next waypoint even tho its load was synced with the groups getin. Strange. I did get it to work tho. I might not be how you are suppose to do it, but I made the groups First waypoint a GetOut on the shore and synced it and the groups GetIn Waypoint with the boats Transport Unload Waypoint. For some reason this worked fine.

Thanks.