Sign in to follow this  
Reaper-101-

Beaten Dog

Right i have a couple of questions regarding this mission and really the general structure in the campaign really.

1. Is there any way to push back the opposing army back to corazol or do u always fail that mission?

2. how do u stop them from entering the city?

3. if i do everything my squad leader tells me to then i will get a crap score.

4. is there any weapons in the crates that are like a sniper rifle apart from the mk13 right near the end!

cheers in ur reply

Sometimes, in the world of Flashpoint, you have to be happy just to get the "Mission complete" dialogue on the first playthrough; that, imho is the beauty of OFP and ArmA. Maybe there is some sweet tactic to getting a high score(and i'm sure there is), but let's face it, on the first mission you're going to lose out bigtime and be pushed back, that's the whole idea.

This is true, I was playing the campaign missions last night, (you have to blow the bridge to trap the armor in the town).

I then proceeded to destroy all the vehicles and shoot all the vehicle crews so that all the enemy was dead, but still had to retreat 3Km behind the mountains :P

Its all in the script you see

omg now i find out! ive been trying and trying and trying again to push them back! wot a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!