Sign in to follow this  
Crush.lv

Player names with team colours

Ok, so could we have the player names coloured in red or blue when they get killed?

Like, when someone gets shot, a log is posted: who got shot and by whom. But you don't know which team he is in. You know if it's friendly fire, but you don't know if your team shot someone or one of your team got shot.

So please add colours to the names. It would help a lot to understand who the people in your team are and who the enemies are.

From more than a few meters I carn't tell who's who anyhow, is there any names or colors that display who's who in the game?

From more than a few meters I carn't tell who's who anyhow, is there any names or colors that display who's who in the game?

If the difficulty is set on regular, you should see a green name when you target a friendly. Also, you can tell who's friendly by the uniform.

If you need to know if a vehicle is friendly, check the map. Also, I think that's only on regular difficulty.

On veteran it's really hard to tell without visual contact.

Doesn't matter much who's who. The most imporant thing is that you have fun.

Besides there are no team colors and thank Buddha for that.

I have fun when I know what's going on in the game and who's attacking who and where.

Colored nametags sounds like BF2 to me.

War is confusing and that aspect of ArmA is realistic, lets keep it that way. If you see a vehicle and are unsure if its hostile or not just use chat (writen or spoken) and ask.