Sign in to follow this  
Metall

Repeat animation? cam lock?

1) Hi, i had a question, im just testing different animations and they do work, only i was wondering how to make an animation such as character putting hands behind his back to keep the animation going as long as i want to, cause even with safe behaviour on, the animation finishes in 2 secs and the character stands defaultly again. visual example would be highly appreciated.

2) When in the editor im testing around the "camera.sqs" thing. But i was wondering, how do i start a preview so the camera is already locked on a character. For example when i start a preview i want the cam to be on a plane or chopper flying to the waypoint i gave, so while its flying i can move around cam and try different views and angles (sort of like the gen view u know, move cam 360 round the object). Because when i try to fill in the camera.sqs thing the camera starts on the ground if i inserted the code in the plane's directory and obviously putting it in a soldier on the ground directory would be useless cause i dnt wanna see the plane flying by and zoom in to it or whatever, i want the cam to be already locked on the flying plane from a planes perspective so to say. visual example would be great.

Thanks. help.gif

Quote[/b] ]1) Hi, i had a question, im just testing different animations and they do work, only i was wondering how to make an animation such as character putting hands behind his back to keep the animation going as long as i want to, cause even with safe behaviour on, the animation finishes in 2 secs and the character stands defaultly again. visual example would be highly appreciated.

Use a loop script that plays the animation forever but do not forget to check the health status of the unit before you restart the loop so that the loop breaks if the unit either takes a certain amount of damage or dies.

How do i use a loop script..? What does it look like and where do i put it? Any other way to make the animation repeat?