Sign in to follow this  
soundkilla

Help with Campaign-Everon MP mode

Hi I have just started to play ofp again for the first time in about two years. I have forgotten most of what I knew about editing, all of the sites I used to get information from are no longer up and all the sites I have found either dont have the info im looking for or are in another language.

My goal Is simple; I enjoy the campaign-everon multiplayer game very much and would like to be able to create/download a custom version where I can add vehicles, weapon types and soldiers to whats available to purchase ingame as well as make adjustments to prices and such.

Ideally I would like to download one that has not yet been converted to pbo because all the pbo's that I used a decrypter on crash the editor when I try to load them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

thx for your help, but, when I try to depbo a campaign everon file it tells me "pbo not found" and the other files that it does work on when I load them up on the editor the map is blank with no objects on it or I get a message ""y" encountered instead of "="" and It crashes.

I'm not sure if some pbo's are somehow protected/encrypted or if there is some kind of update I dont have for ofp. Im running version 1.96.

What could I possibly be doing wrong??

would someone mind Depboing and posting any campaign everon file so that I may download it and see if it works for me in mission editor???