Sign in to follow this  
FCOPZ-illuminator

Remove Object Marker from Map

Hi there,

i have a problem with some objects on my map. I use "walls" to create a Inf Train Map. The problem is, on the map in the game the walls have a blue marker. See the attached pic.

The green marker (training zone) is a marker which set by my self in the editor. Only this green marker should be visible, not the walls *LoL*

beipspiel5va.th.jpg

Is there any solution to make the blue wall marker "invisible" ?

Sorry, but "empty" = invisible doesn't works, also setMarkerType.

Walls are ever "empty", but there are visible on map. I don't know why...

And setMarkerType can't work, because a never set any marker for the walls. I only set the green one (the mission zone).

I'am very confused...  confused_o.gif

The marker is probably defined in the objects config. You would have to create your own pbo that inherits from the original, then you can remove the reference to the marker so it won't show in the editor.

The marker is probably defined in the objects config. You would have to create your own pbo that inherits from the original, then you can remove the reference to the marker so it won't show in the editor.

LoL, what a fu**, thats a joke ?  crazy_o.gif

Who has the idea to give "walls" marker on the map ?    mad_o.gif

Well it's to help place them in the editor. It won't show up when you play the mission.

It won't show up when you play the mission.

thats wrong, when i maake a export to MP Missions und host a local MP session, i see these walls on the map. That screen above is from a MP session, that's the prob.

Or does it works only on a real dedicated server ?

Quote[/b] ]thats wrong, when i maake a export to MP Missions und host a local MP session, i see these walls on the map. That screen above is from a MP session, that's the prob.

Oh, sorry I didn't know. Never used to happen in OFP, so I assumed Arma was the same.