Sign in to follow this  
IceAxe18

Sniper Hill

Your mission is to take out all the OPFOR's. The place you are going to is a town called Parato, and from there you are on your own. Be careful and good luck.

armascreenshot1ga0.jpg

Download - FileFront

Download - armaholic

Please let me know how the mission went, and if there was any problems or improvements. Thanks!

You can unpbo the mission and change that.

But when I change it, I get the same 2 waypoints over and over again.

MfG Lee huh.gif

No player:P for select yay.gif  banghead.gif

Sorry guys I just realized that.  I went back & fixed that, so please download again. Thanks!

No chance to download the new file.

It looks like FileFront has some bigger problems.

MfG Lee

Edit: Got the chance to download the mission.

Do I understand correct, you have to go on foot over the whole island and kill enemy sniper? With no medical support? With no car? icon_rolleyes.gif

No chance to download the new file.

It looks like FileFront has some bigger problems.

MfG Lee

Edit: Got the chance to download the mission.

Do I understand correct, you have to go on foot over the whole island and kill enemy sniper? With no medical support? With no car? icon_rolleyes.gif

There is a vehicle somewhere, but u have to find it.  Once you do its pretty hard to get to it.  There is Medical tents place around the island and of course those you have to look for to.

Nice to have an extra sniper SP mission, but this one is pretty unrealistic as it basically pitches you against the whole of Sahrani with multiple target settlement locations infested with enemy snipers and infantry. There are plenty of vehicles and a medical tent in each target location and you will definately need the medical tent as dying a lot is common due to the well hidden snipers.

Good for sniper practice and getting qualified in applying bandages but not very tactical. Taking out the whole of the island it just too long and boring and the mission needs to be trimmed down to a specific target in a specific location.