Sign in to follow this  
jaguax

Multiplayer Interface

I have a squad of 30 players or more. And we have waited some time for a game to come out that we can move from Nova Logic Joint Operations to.

This could be it but for the way the game is used. I understand it is simulation.

But I realy feel that the interface and lay out as well as the no idea where or what the server your joining is , is the reason for no US companys picking up the distrobution.

I like the game in alot of ways. But nothing is layed out in any logical manor.

Things realy needed.

Game Name and ping not player name and computer name.

Country of origon so you know if it is a US server or a Euro server or a Japaneese Server.

Also would be nice to have an option to have name tags stay above players if wanted . I know its simulation but there is alot more to game play than real life.

You have in real life an idea of who is around you. You dont without a radar or some sort of idea of suroundings. Your just lost in a maze of hope I dont shoot the wrong person.

Please fix some of this. This could be so much more of a great game.

the interface really needs some rework.

It's sad that the MP Part is in such an unfinished state.

- The connectivity boxes are kinda useless.

- You don't see the map played and you or are not able to search for a map. (e.g. searching for a cti game is not possible)

- The chat, gui layout and color in the lobby is a disaster in terms of usability.

- Documenation is also missing. At least the CTI mode needs some documentation. I still don't know how to set time limit or what the hire radio command does (besides the 2 vulcans without fuel).

I simply can not understand what the Quality Assurance @ bis or Morphicon has done. Either the QA does not exist or it was on a long long holiday.

I really hope that Bis is going to address this issues in the next patch - the MP Mode was the main reason for me to buy the game. Of course for modes like CTI - DM or CTF can be played better with other games...

*crossing fingers*