Sign in to follow this  
11bhooah

Suggestions?

This seems like the right spot to post this question, sorry if it's not. I've read a lot of posts, about simliar issues I've had. Some have come and gone, I even received a blue screen of death while playing the campaign. The main issue seems to be the LOD's. I'm looking for some recommended settings where I can run a balanced game.

I'm currenty playing with the german version updated to 1.01, with the english patch.

My specs are as follows:

Intel CPU T2600 dual core @ 2.16ghz

994Mhz

2 gig ram

Nvidia GeForce Go 7400 512MB

I'm currently deployed so I'm using my laptop, and don't know that information. How would I look it up? Thanks in advance...

Well I got the game running much better, with a few tweaks. Except for the tracer problem. As well as finally getting some needed updates, that took forever to download. I would still like to know how I can locate my chipset, and update my chipset drivers if needed. Thanks in advance...

You can find a list of all drivers for your notebook HERE

It has got an Intel chipset. Current driver version is 7.2.2.1006 A, released March 2006.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the help. I had already downloaded the updates from the hp site. I just didn't find anywhere on there, where it listed the chipset drivers. I'm downloading it now. I'm sure this will help as well. Thanks again...